TV Shows To Binge

By 15:41


Since it's the holidays, I've been doing nothing but stay in bed all day! I've managed to catch up on many TV series and just relax. Because I spend all my day in bed I decided to write up a post on some shows you guys can binge watch with me too!


Let's start:


The Vampire Diaries

Elena and her 15-year-old brother, Jeremy, live with their Aunt Jenna. Elena seeks comfort from her familiar social circle – best friend Bonnie, frenemy Caroline Forbes, and former boyfriend Matt Donovan. At Mystic Falls High, Elena and her friends become fixated by a mysterious new student, Stefan Salvatore. Stefan and Damon are vampire brothers – one good, one evil – at war for Elena's soul. She is torn between two vampire brothers.

There is many twists and plot changes during the seasons. Along with a secret surprise for Elena.



Suits

Suits follows college drop-out Mike Ross, who accidentally lands a job with one of New York's best legal closers, Harvey Specter. They soon become a winning team with Mike's raw talent and photographic memory, and Mike soon reminds Harvey of why he went into the field of law in the first place.

I love this show! At first, I thought that it would be some boring show about lawyers, can't argue that! But there are many interesting cases taken upon the lawyers and lots of challenges. With fashion and high end suits it makes this show even better for anyone interested in both fashion and law!


Pretty Little Liars

This one's more for the teenage audience. It would seem what problems can have teenage girls from small town Rosewood? Difficulty in choosing a dress and setbacks on the love front. The main heroes of the series dream about such problems. Instead, they are threatened and blackmailed by maniac who kidnapped and killed their leader, Allison. A year after her disappearance, the mysterious intruder A is going to ruin the lives of four friends: Aria, Spencer, Emily and Hanna. Girls are in real danger. They have to find out what happened to Allison, and if they're lucky - to avoid her tragic fate. 

If you're into mystery, suspense and stalkers, this shows definitely for you!

Greys Anatomy



Grey's Anatomy is a medical drama about a group of surgeons working at Seattle Grace Hospital. The show centers around Meredith Grey and her life as a resident at the hospital. In addition to her relationship with her neurosurgeon husband, Derek Shepherd, and best friend Cristina Yang, it also explores her relationships with her peers and the other doctors around her.

If you're into medical dramas and all things to do with being a doctor, I recommend this show! I absolutely love it! The best part is how the personal lives and professional lives of the surgeons is included.











You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. I agree with The vampire diaries and pretty little liars 🙌... woow I'll check out suits if it's that good btw I like your blog so farrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only one I don't follow is pretty little liars. I love the rest. Love the layout of your blog.
    Itsdivadiaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never seen any of these! I def binge watch Gossip Girl though!

    xx Leah / www.eatpraywearlove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew I forgot to add one! Gossip Girl is literally the best!

      Delete
  4. Hello from Spain: I'm watching the TV series Suits. I love the elegance of the protagonists guys. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Little Liars is the best! 90210 is a great binge watch too!

    thriftylilpixie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've started 90210 recently! Definitely will add that on an updated one!

      Delete
  6. Suits and Grey's Anatomy all day any day! I sort of got tired with the whole "who is A" thing with pretty little liars so I stopped and never going back! Lol
    I love how simple your blog looks...so easy to navigate through.
    Thanks for checking out my blog: -)

    Toyinwithfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG YES!!!!!! *SPOILER* CECE turned out to be A and totally agree! Doubt any other show can beat suits and greys!

      Delete
  7. I love suits... it's filmed here in Toronto

    Happy Monday hope you have an amazing week

    Filipa xxx
    PlayingWithApparel.com | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you x And I love suits! I would defo like to visit Canada

      Delete
  8. I love pretty little liars & The vampire dairies. Great post.BTW, I follow you on Google+, kindly follow back.

    http://edaowo-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,

    Oh, great selection, i love Grey's Anatomy ! :D

    Sarah, http://www.sarahmodeee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to love Pretty Little Liars! I've never seen Suits or TVD but I need new tv shows so may need to check them out xx
    www.britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Iove Greys Anatomy, love to watched all these doctor activities. would you like to follow each other? If you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. the only one i haven't watched is suits but i've heard good things, i'll have to put it on my list!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete