Glam Look

By 16:46

Hey lovelies!

So I got a bit carried away last night with makeup. What started of as an experiment resulted in a really pretty look! The power of boredom? Or talent?

I thought would share this mini tutorial of you and my final look!

This was the final eye look! In the inner corner is a soft red and it fades out into a black/grey to create a smokey effect. Finish it off with a simple winged eyeliner and a few coats of mascara.





This is how both eyes looked:



 Time to contour and highlight:



Final look with lipstick:





Hope you guys enjoyed x

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/14720405/?claim=mnc4j2ue83f">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Lovely make-up look xx

    bethmay75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look! Boredom and talent together have great outcomes hahaha I wish I was that good at applying makeup!

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I'm not that good :) but I tried every hard x

      Delete
  3. Hello from Spain, thanks for your visit my blog Barbie dolls. I like beauty and fashion. Your blog is nice. I follow you. Great proposal makeup. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks amazing, I love the red eyeshadow! Experimenting with makeup is a lot of fun although I'm usually too lazy haha. x

    113-things-to-say.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello !
    Welcome to the "Directory Blogspot"
    We are pleased to accept your blog in the division: United Kingdom
    with the number: 718
    We hope that you will know our website from you friends,
    Invite your friends by giving them the "Directory award"
    This is the only way to expand the site.
    The activity is only friendly
    Important! Remember to follow our blog. thank you
    Have a great day
    friendly
    Chris
    For other bloggers who read this text come-register
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.fr/search/label/Europe%20United%20Kingdom______718%20%20Members
    Imperative to follow our blog to validate your registration
    Thank you for your understanding
    ++++
    Get a special price "Directory award" for your blog! with compliments
    Best Regards
    Chris
    A pleasure to offer you a degree for your site
    http://nsm08.casimages.com/img/2015/04/13//15041305193618874513168342.png

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely look, I can't nail a winged eyeliner look if my life depended on it! I followed you on Google friend connect! can't wait for your future posts, welcome to the world of blogging!!x

    AimeeSueXO
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. DAMN I WISH I COULD DO THAT urghhh your make up is so beautiful i cant even put makeup on without looking like a clown xoxo

    ReplyDelete